All-side-effects.net Review:Drugs Side Effects | All Side Effects - Find all drugs and medications side effects and adverse reactions!
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 90064 Los Angeles, California
- Connie Debs - The BEST gift I've ever received!My husband got the AeroGrow for me for Christmas. Honestly, I was happy to receive it but unsure if it would live up to the hype. Right now I have fresh Italian basil and fresh purple basil, as well as parsley, mint, chives and dill growing right on my counter! It tells me when to water and nourish it, it turns the light on and off... all I have to do is harvest the herbs. We LOVE this product. A few minutes ago I walked by and pinched off a basil leaf and ate it with a big smile on my face. The herbs are there when I need them; there's no running off to the store or herbs going bad in the fridge because we couldn't use them right away. It's an incentive to be a more imaginative cook. "Hmm, what else can I make with basil?" Or dill, or mint or chives? Next time I think I will try the lettuce mix...
I've received some nice gifts from my imaginative husband but this one gives me joy every single day, sitting right there on my counter.
- David R. Riggs - Relief at LastReview of 8 Steps to a Pain-Free Back by Esther Gokhale
By David Riggs
8 Steps to a Pain-Free Back shows readers how to overcome back pain through better posture. Gokhale's revolutionary approach features a highly original blend of user-friendly exercises, physiological expertise, and in-depth historical analysis. Users will not only experience pain-relief; they will also understand why they feel so much better. The potential applications of this book are enormous. Because the Gokhale method is a holistic program for returning the body to its natural posture, her system reaches out beyond the epidemic of back pain to address dozens of other multoskeletal maladies including repetitive stress injuries and pain of the neck, foot, knee, shoulders, and hip.
The book guides the reader through a series of disarmingly simple changes in posture that take up eight one-hour sessions. These movements involve an anteverted pelvis and use the muscles to decompress the spine, support motion, protect the joints and bones, reduce stress, and improve circulation. The relief comes right away. Unlike most back-pain books, this one does not require any special equipment, cumbersome physical exercises, expertise in Yoga or Pilates, or changes in diet or daily routine. Instead, the steps are designed to integrate easily into everyday life. One can perform them while sleeping, driving, walking, sitting in a meeting, standing in line, or bending over to pick up an object.
Gokhale begins by asking why the epidemic of back pain has been largely confined to adults living in Europe and North America during the twentieth century. Using history and anthropology, she leads her readers through a series of key factors, culminating in the French fashion industry during the 1920's, that encouraged a tucked pelvis and habitual slouching. To counter this trend, she reproduces and analyzes over a thousand high-quality photographs and pictures of infants, and of men and women from Africa, Asia, South America, rural Europe, and from pre-industrial societies, together with many anatomical drawings. These images provide incontrovertible proof of the author's fundamental claim that the way out of back pain leads back to the body's natural posture.
This wise and beautiful book reaches out to an enormous readership. 8 Steps to a Pain-Free Back will prove an invaluable asset to all of those who deal with back pain in their daily practices: neurologists, physical therapists, physiatrists, general practitioners, and of course the patients themselves. It appeals to a wider audience concerned with alternative medicine, anthropology, art, and fashion. It holds special interest for professional and weekend athletes, yoga and dance instructors, frequent flyers, manual laborers, gardeners, and other hobbyists at high risk for back pain. It should be required reading for anyone who has an aching back and wants to avoid needless and expensive medical procedures like surgery.
- Henri IV - A work of culinary geniusI bought this book because I was cooking from Ottolenghi's Plenty, which I love for its creative combinations of vegetables, herbs, and spices. This second book, based on dishes prepared at the authors' London restaurant, also named Ottolenghi, is equally superb. I started with the broccoli salad because I adore broccoli and because the author noted that restaurant customers picketed when it was removed from the menu. I love it! Parboiled and charred broccoli dressed with garlic and pepper and the oil they're cooked in. Just exquisite!
I have owned and cooked from many notable cookbooks over the years, and this is the first, along with Plenty, that really enchants my primal tastebuds. One can really taste what one is eating, and appreciate the different ingredients. The recipes are stunningly creative. I am just fascinated by this book!
Some reviewers complain about the recipes being "fiddly" or full of difficult to locate ingredients. One reviewer said she found the recipes almost intimidating. I think they're fun...and one can always punt.
To those for whom photos make a cookbook--these are gorgeous and arty and sparkly, and some can make one drool.
- Dave Hulka - Great ProductI tried the trial version and it worked great on my PC. The program does not slow my computer speed and it appears to perform as the reviews indicated it would. I was a prior Norton 360 user. While Norton 360 offers extras to clean the computer I found I was not using them, therefore why pay extra for thier program. I researched the prices and found the best deal at Amazon.
- Kjartan Valdimarsson - The True Image 2013 Plus works great for making backup-image of your computer.My computer is packed with developing/engineering software. If the hard drive crashes, then it would take me forever to re-install Windows and my software to a new hard drive.
The True Image 2013 Plus software can back up your computer files or your whole hard drive image. I use it regularly for making a copy of my computer hard drive image (after any software or software upgrade install).
Recently my computer hard drive crashed. Because I had my backed up image(s) on an external USB hard drive and I had a spare new hard drive for my computer, I was able to restore my computer in about 45 minutes.
The program comes with a boot-up disk that I use regularly to copy the image of my computer hard drive or when needing to re-store the saved hard drive image to another hard drive.
After registering your product on the Acronis web site then you can always download the latest software and boot-up disk upgrade.