Annpharmacy.com Review:Online Canadian Pharmacy - ANN PHARMACY COM - Best online drugs choice - At the Online Canadian Pharmacy your health is our speciality. Our pharmacy is dedicated to providing you, the customer, with outstanding service and value. annpharmacy.com
Country: Europe, GB, United Kingdom
- pretty1 - IF YOU DO NOT BUY THIS YOU ARE MISSING OUT!!!This stuff is simply AMAZING!! I mean going through those after-period smells are disgusting and makes one very self-conscious, but I bought this and everything changed. I no longer have to worry about that anymore. I no longer have to keep my legs tightly closed so nobody will smell(ladies you know what I am talking about. This is a must-buy seriously. Take my opinion or not, but I do know that this works!
- Mary Collis - A large ray of hopeAfter suffering psoriasis for many years and using every potion from the pharmacy and doctor, all having only temporary results, my husband was relieved to find a physician who had written down a practical, balanced programme to beat psoriasis and ecxema. Seeing these skin ailments as coming from within, and one of the body's last attempts to rid itself of toxins, he sees external creams as only controlling symptoms. By means of mostly diet, but also some other alternate methods, this practitioner shows how to rid yourself of toxins that have built up over the years, and how tos top them coming back. The photo results are more than amazing. My husband's condition is not as bad as those in the myriad photos, but he can't wait to be rid of the itchiness and ugly scars. Finally someone has come up with a cure to what medicine can never cure, or even help much. The books is well documented with research.
- Kimberly A. Algya - A wonderful book!I would recommend the book for any woman and in particular those of us with daughters. Not only is it a good gut check on our own behaviors but also making a conscious decision to help our daughters navigate their behaviors. I thought the book was well written and a nice balance of research, personal experiences and just overall good suggestions for success.
- Shelia M Goss - A Terry McMillan Classic ReadWho Asked You? is a refreshing fast-paced read with several unforgettable characters. It deals with relationships, friendships, sisterhood and social issues. The main character, Betty Jean, also known as BJ, weathers the hardships of life. The book opens giving readers a glimpse of Betty Jean's personal dilemma of taking care of an ill and aging husband. Being a caregiver is tough enough, but just when you think things can't get any worse, life happens.
Her family and friends are each dealing with their own situations. What I liked about the book is the fact that readers get to see the characters evolve. The resolutions aren't cut and dry or black and white. There are some gray areas...just like in real life.
Who Asked You? by Terry McMillan reminds me of why I fell in love with her writing in the first place. It's a good read and a great discussion book. You won't be disappointed. ~ Shelia M. Goss, screenwriter and Essence Magazine Bestselling author
- TerrieDan - an inspiration of faith and enduranceVery well written, though you understand the horrific experience, Elizabeth knew when not to go into graphic detail. She is an inspiration to those who want to maintain a positive demeanor and carry on with the beauty of life under even the worst circumstances! I am so glad to have the opportunity to read this well written book.