Asons.co.uk Review:Accident Injury Claims | Medical Negligence Claims - Asons - At Asons we deal with a variety of claim types including Accident Injury Claims, Industrial Disease and Medical Negligence Claims. Make a Claim Today!
Country: Europe, GB, United Kingdom
- NightOwl - If I Had Nothing Nice to Say Then...I wouldn't say it. But I have to say, I was surprised after reading this book. I've read "He's Just Not That Into You" years ago while after going through long stint of being undervalued by men (um, because I didn't understand how to use the power of the pussy) and Think Like A Man (because I was curious) and I read one recently that I bought for my Kindle by the Millionaire Matchmaker, Pattie Stagler and I have to say, THIS book, The Power of the Pussy, is.. um... I'll say it... simply better than all three of them--for me. Chapters 1-3 is enough, actually! I mean, and the chapter devoted to self-esteem needs to be read by all women. And let me tell you, I made all the mistakes. Divulging sexual history was my biggest infraction!
Point blank, I buy it. Ladies, if you want to understand what the power of your pussy is, then read this book. This is a very well written and well thought out book written in a very unique way. And I'm about to post a link on my FB page, telling all my friends to read it!
It's that good. It's definitely 5 stars.
However, if you're one of those people who are easily offended by straight-talk, real straight-talk, then... um... still read it! Toughen up and get over it! Geesh it's 2012!
- Cameron Scott French - Better than iPad, costs lessI love android products. I have a Galaxy S3, and now that I own this, My S3 is used mainly as a phone now. This tablet is easy to use and I can't think of anything I'd rather have. I've played with iPads and Windows tablets, and they don't compare.
- Steven G McClellan - Compelling and Entertaining ReadI read 3 to 4 books a month that are mainly science fiction (stress science, not horror, not fantasy) and I really enjoyed this book! I thought that it was only going to be about the moon but it went way out there and made for some really entertaining reading.
The author provided enough detail about the technology and locations that my imagination created some really interesting looking scenery, ships and aliens. I found myself losing track of time and reading way too late into the night and spending too much time reading in the morning, all signs of a good book.
I'm going to follow this series and this author.
- Cameron C. Stevens "camboron" - Doesn't get much better than this!The utter bleakness of this book whittles down anything that's come before into its most primal and pure expression of life, love, truth and hope. It's hard to write anything about this most perfect of books, that either hasn't been said before, or that will diminish its overwhelming power. Don't talk about this book, just read. Anyone not moved by this book, and its simple story of family love, and survival should see a doctor. Your sense of morality, and goodness will be forever changed. Ok, I'm going to stop talking now. READ IT!
- A Gamer at Heart - Best Security Available But Install Carefully to save your Remaining Subscription DaysYears ago Norton Security was a bloated, over-priced security suite that deserved the universal scorn heaped upon it. But times have changed, and in recent years Norton has slimmed down, gotten in shape, and won back the respect of security professionals industry-wide. Check out NIS reviews at PC magazine and elsewhere to read up on it yourself.
I upgraded from 2010 to 2011, and from 2011 to 2012. I have yet to regret it as the software does exactly what it should: provide a highly secure firewall, and expert antivirus protection, in a practically transparent manner to the end user. I don't even tweak with the settings anymore - the software recogizes common software programs and selects the appropriate settings. It updates itself automatically. It scans automatically. You can be as involved in this process as much, or as little, as you choose. Which is how it should be. For those of you who still don't secure your computer? Well, the cost of fixing your credit rating, paying for a monitoring service to look out for unauthorized credit checks and card accounts, and your overall loss of sleep if your identity is compromised is far more than the cost of this software. Think of like insurance - we hate to pay the premium, but we are pretty happy when we need the coverage. And, now that a single license covers three computers, this software is even more of a no-brainer.
If you are renewing an existing subscription, like NIS 2011, keep this in mind: when you select "check for new version" or install a new retail NIS 2012 disk, you are NOT adding to your current subscription. You instead are purchasing a new subscription for coverage for another year. I upgraded my NIS 2011 to 2012 thinking my "remaining subscription days" would remain the same. I lost a few days, but no big deal because I was near the end of my subscription anyway. But if you have days remaining, wait to install the 2012 disk software or upgrade until your existing subscription is almost or completely gone. Otherwise, you will have your subscription clock "reset" to 366 days remaining, meaning you won't see your previous "days remaining" added to the new subscription period. It just resets it because it is a new subscription. Only if you renew your existing license through the software itself will you see your remaining days added, but that is a far more expensive route than buying a new license/key through Amazon.
Good luck and stay secure.