Drug-war.us Review:Drug-War.US -- The War on Drugs is a Failure - Why the War on Drugs is a failure
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 63101 St Louis, Missouri
- Franky - Informative and Entertaining Book'Sasquatch Rising 2013' is an updated version of 'Impossible Visits'. It doesn't say that anywhere on the cover though so it might be somewhat confusing for some people. I hadn't read that book so I don't know how much of that one is included in this. I really loved this book. It had everything I was looking for; habituation stories, personal experiences by the author, and information on the more recent events. I like that it included old newspaper accounts and stories of 'wild men'. It also refers to youtube videos that are relevant to, or made especially for readers of the book.
The habituation accounts are fascinating. These are people that don't want any noteriety, don't go looking for it, they just happen to live out in very rural areas and have alot of weird things happening that they eventually realize is bigfoot activity. I don't know how you can read a book like this and still not "believe" in bigfoot. The idea that all the habituators and all the witnesses are lying, and all the footprints are fake; that's what's unbelievable to me.
I also thought Chris' own research was interesting. He's a brave man for sleeping out in the woods by himself in the middle of nowhere while creepy noises are heard all around. The fact that he's doing that and not just watching videos and interviewing people earns my respect.
There are alot of pictures. They're small and black and white, but I found them to be sufficiant in conveying what's being described. Why would you need big color pictures of stick formations? The book also refers to itself alot. There's alot to keep track of. I found myself going back and re-reading parts, but I didn't have a problem with that either.
This book answered alot of questions I had about bigfoots. What they are, how they live, how we might learn more. It really seems to cover everything. In the epilogue, it even covers bigfoot telepathy. I see that some people don't believe in this but I personally found it kind of mindblowing. Chris Noel is a legit writer and knows his stuff. It is very well written. I haven't read tons of books on the subject, but I think this might be the best book you can read on bigfoot at the moment.
- Labscientst - love it!Wonderful tablet. I am not a techie but have gone the rounds with several tablets. This is my favorite tablet followed by the kindle hd. Nice sound from the speakers. Great color and definition. Love the screen size. Plays everything I want although someone had to tweak it so it would play from my prime account. The usb adaptor is unique to say the least and supposedly it can play HDMI with a chord although I havent tried it. Glad I bought this tablet.
- Shopaholic - Handy reference, even for non-business owners...Quicken Legal Business Pro 2011 is meant for owners of small to medium businesses. However, it contains a large amount of information that makes it handy to non-business owners as well. Many subjects are covered, including buying and selling real estate, leasing, contracts, tax forms, managing finances, etc. The software itself is fairly intuitive to use.
- Thomas M. Magee - Best Election book out there!!!It is clearly the best book out there. This book is a real page turner. Once you start you won't be able to put the book down. It puts you in the councils of the candidates as the talk about the inside strategy. This book is just like the classic books on the elections from past years by Theodore White. They talk politics like it is a sports event. They translate the excitement of the event for the all, especially the politically uneducated.
Now, the book isn't perfect. Certain trends and bias does jump out. The impact of the minor candidates has been minimized. It would have been a better book if they told things from their side more instead of dismissing them. The authors concentrate more on the primary side of the race. Events at the end of the race needs more attention. Coverage of the last few weeks of the race is very short. The concluding chapter offers some real insight on why things occurred that way. It would have been nice to see more on that material.
- VINNIE B - GREAT UPGRADE WOW!! WAITED SINCE 2005!!I'VE BEEN USING QUICKBOOKS SINCE 1995, PRO 2005 UNTIL THIS PURCHASE OF 2012, AND WOW AM I HAPPY!!
I NEVER PURCHASED THE UPDATE BECAUSE I NEVER FOUND A REASON, 2012 HAS MANY NEW OPTIONS, FASTER AND LINKING WITH MY ONLINE BANKING, SORRY BUT I HAVE TO SAY WOW AGAIN!!
THE DIFFERENCE IS NIGHT AND DAY I FIND ANOTHER GREAT NEW UPGRADE EVERY DAY!!
IF YOU HAVE QUICKBOOKS AND HAVE NOT UPDATED OR YOUR LOOKING TO START USING QUICKBOOKS, WAIT NO LONGER, THIS IS GREAT REALLY GREAT WORTH EVERY DIME!!
QUICKBOOKS SAVES ME THOUSANDS EVERY YEAR IN ACCOUNTING FEES, NO LONGER DOES MY ACCOUNTANT HAVE TO CATEGORIZE MY EXPENSES JUST LOOK AT MY REPORTS!!
I CAN GO ON AND ON, JUST BUY IT, IT WILL SAVE YOU THE COST IN LESS THEN A FEW MONTHS, I COULD NOT DO WITH OUT IT!!