Medlibes.com Review:Medlibes - Online Medical Library - Online Medical Library for medical professionals & students
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 19087 Wayne, Pennsylvania
- Jennifer Tozier - Riveting! Couldn't put it down!Incredible, riveting book. So creative and suspense-filled. Couldn't put it down! The storyline is really interesting, and seems plausible. Kept me turning pages until the end, and I wish the reviews on the next one were not so bad. I am sad it's over. I have not purchased the last one for fear that I will be very disappointed.
- Alon A. Aloni "Im a plethora of useless infor... - Alas I have found the one item to become a World Leader!!!After going to school for Strategic Studies and Political Science, I knew I was destined to become a World Leader. What I also knew was that the amount of pot smoking I have done in the past would certainly come up in some CIA file. After looking over some old college papers I remembered a way I could become a world leader without having to do so in the US. I thought about taking over a small South American country and knew all I needed was a small army to do so. But there is only one catch, I couldn't find the funding! I knew if I could find an item like my brothers in Iran, to blackmail the world that I could be in an better position to fulfill my dream. Thats where the "Uranium Ore" comes in. The ore is sent in a very pleasant packaging that is easily transported throughout the world. In fact I had an entire shipping container filled with the "Uranium Ore" sent to me from a very friendly operator. Their customer service understood my plight, making it a point to follow through with a call three weeks after the "Uranium Ore" arrived to insure its success! My investment in my dream was affordable like nothing I had ever seen.
While getting a shipping container filled with "Uranium Ore's" may not get you to have your own country, what you can bank on is that your uranium will be Top Notch. I ordered it, and now I am sitting pretty laundering American drug money in my South American banks. I have also taken the advise of my friends in Bolivia and will be allowing farmers to grow coke plants legally. Then I will be able to funnel the drugs to the US, all the while creating a network of Private Rehab facilities, in order to profit from the influx of my drugs. While the US will be unable to come into my country because of my container of "Uranium Ore's" I will be sitting pretty being driven in my motorcade of Bentley's with spinning rims and women in G-String bikinis. Maybe I will even get a picture with former US President Bill Clinton...
- amazonian - A posture prescription for pain reliefI didn't pay much attention to my posture for most of my life. I started to feel pain from a knot in my shoulder when I was 18, and I spent 20 years in front of a computer, not realizing that I was developing rounding of the upper spine and a degenerated disc in my lower back. (I'm 51 years old.) I've always been physically active, but numerous little discomforts started creeping up on me. Then this year, a really bad pain in my back finally alerted me that there was a big problem. Suddenly, after running on a treadmill without problems for years, even walking fast was impossible due to pain. I started looking around for a solution.
The search for a solution was frustrating because of the conflicting messages about how to treat the shoulder, back, knee, and other painful spots and the fact that no one really seems to have definitive answers. I certainly was wary of surgery. That was when I happened across "8 Steps to a Pain Free Back" on the Internet. I ordered it and started checking my posture against the pictures in the book, which is richly illustrated--a work of art. I realized that I was tipping my pelvis backward, swaying my spine, and rounding my shoulders--everything that would spell trouble over time. Following the instructions in the book, I've been working on straightening my upper spine, placing my pelvis in the right position, and stretching my back. I've found that good posture is much more complicated than just lifting your chest and thinking that now you are "standing up straight." The Gokhale method gives me the tools that I need to really understand *how* to have good posture.
Like lots of things in life, this method takes attention at the beginning when you are learning new ways to sit, stand, sleep, and move, but then it pays off. I've already seen benefits and I'm just a beginner. Most of all, I look at this work as an investment in a pain-free future. I wish someone would have taught me all about this a long time ago, but I've been lucky to avoid big pain until now and I hope that this book will let me keep the ability to be vigorous and active for the rest of my life. I definitely recommend this book.
- Steven, Sedona AZ "Steven, Sedona AZ" - New Panasonic Model SCHTB170 Soundbar with HDMI FlairPanasonic Introduction of SCHTB170 2.1 Channel Soundbar with Built-In Subwoofer speakers, 1 x HDMI Out, 1 X HDMI In, 1 xOptical In, 120W with True 3D Pass-Through, Vera Connect and Bluetooth. Gotta Love it. For now only available at Panasonic Web site/Audio/ Home Theater Solutions on sale thru 12/9. Don't buy the current model listed on AMAZON. You'll never look back if your looking for a soundbar with HDMI connections, built in subwoofer speakers and an economical price.
- lowll146 - A MUST READ FOR EVERY BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANTHIS IS A MUST READ FOR EVERY BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN--ESPECIALLY PASTORS AND TEACHERS. THE CHURCH NEEDS TO BE WARNED ABOUT THE COMING HARD TIMES AND HOW TO PREPARE FOR THEM. I THINK JOHN SHOREY'S TEACHING IS RIGHT ON. IT'S HARD TO ARGUE WITH SCRIPTURE WHEN PRESENTED IN SUCH A CONCISE WAY. GREAT BOOK. THANKS