Neomed.edu Review:Northeast Ohio Medical University — NEOMED - Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED) is a community-based, public institution that provides interdisciplinary training of doctors, pharmacists, researchers and other health professionals, offering both a doctor of medicine and a doctor of pharmacy degree. The NEOMED educational consortium includes the Rootstown, Ohio, campus, teaching hospitals, associated hospitals and health departments.
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 78218 San Antonio, Texas
- Robert E. Glasscock - Amazing Lens!The only lens like it in the Canon arsenal. Read all the reviews online that you can find. They're all pretty terrific, and they're right. Stunning images! I debated saving a few dollars with another UWA (ultra wide angle), but knew that this was the lens I really wanted. It hasn't been off my camera since I got it. It demands a new way of shooting to get the really spectacular results that can be achieved. Pay particular attention to foreground interest. Focuses so closely you can be practically on top of a foreground subject.
A suggestion: I like to get down low with this lens. Order a folding cane-seat from Amazon. Lightweight, instantly ready wherever you are. You can sit on it or, if you want to go all the way to the ground but have trouble getting down (and up!), the cane-seat is right there to help!
Fast and free shipping from Amazon / Adorama. Three days to my door.
The 10-22 is not inexpensive, but it's worth every penny. Thanks, Canon! Thanks, Amazon!
- H. J. BRAU - Like new, in perfect condition.There is no difference between these and new. Arrived exactly as described, perfect condition. Best small tablet there on the market.
- Kimberly H. - Our best find yetWe got this for our son when he was seven weeks old, thinking that because he was such an active kicker, it would be fun to see if nothing else. He LOVES it. Being a touchy baby, we were concerned it might be overstimulating -- and admittedly, after 15-20 minutes, it is -- but it is the first toy he has really gotten into and to date, the only one that he'll play with when fussy. At nine weeks, he loves kicking the keys and playing with the mirror that hangs from the middle. We've gotten more smiles from this than anything else. The sounds are not annoying to an adult and we love that it can change configuration to grow with him. Highly recommend!
- Abolavot - Fantastic!I've been using this product for about a year now, and I love it! My face was so dry and irritated, but thanks to this product, it feels like skin again! It goes on very lightweight - no sticky heavy creams. It feels very soothing. I put it on twice a day, and use it with the phytocorrective gel at night. My face still has some red marks (I was last diagnosed with keritosis pilaris), but most of the general redness has faded, and it feels smooth!
- Dr. Linda Denham - Finally something practical for boysI heard Rosalind Wiseman speak briefly on Dr. Phil's show that dealt with young men charged with raping a fellow high school student. It is important that young men be guided in making right decisions and parents need to understand the language of young men and what they want to say and what they need to hear. I purchased several of these books for our schools.