Pharmacylist.biz Review:Online Pharmacy Reviews, Pharmacy Discount Coupons, Drugstore Ratings - PharmacyList.biz offers honest reviews of online pharmacies to help you make a wise and knowledgeable decision when purchasing your medications online. Save money on your prescription drugs with our exclusive discount coupons.
Country: North America, CA, Canada
City: V6Y Richmond, British Columbia
- Kurt Schwarz - Best method for treating & preventing chronic painThis is by far the single best source for healing back pain that I have seen. I hurt my lower back pretty badly doing heavy deadlifts after too long of a layoff (entirely my fault, I know), and pursued a wide variety of different treatment methods. I had previously been exposed to other postural/ alignment methodologies in an attempt to get rid of chronic injuries, which had been helpful, but nothing was as poignant, simple, or direct as Gokhale's work.
There are three outstanding aspects of this book:
1. Gokhale clearly identifies what ideal posture and alignment looks like, and backs this up with numerous photos.
2. Gokhale's method is very, very simple, and once learned, becomes integrated into your everyday life. I know of other methods where you have to spend 30-45 minutes per day doing exercises - this method requires very little extra bandwidth once you have learned it.
3. The book itself is beautifully laid out, with a balance between illustrative photos and explanations.
Considering the amount of time and money I've spent pursuing other treatment methods, this is a ridiculously good value. Don't discount it just because it is so inexpensive! I bought a copy for my parents, and two extra books as I constantly have them loaned out. If you are seeking to get rid of chronic pain, this is my #1 go-to recommendation.
- Jessica Weissman "poet and computer programmer" - Just do itIf you don't have a will and medical power of attorney and so on, download this right now and make them. If you die without a will you won't be around to see the mess that results, but your family is going to have a huge mess on their hands.
Seriously. Even if you're in your invulnerable 20s, accidents happen. My family had to deal with a brother who died with no will, and it took a long time to straighten stuff out.
There is no better or more comprehensive tool for creating a will and attendant documents, including instructions for your survivors, than WillMaker. Sure, you can find forms on the Internet for most of these things (will, power of attorney, medical power of attorney, living will, etc) but if your time is worth anything to you, just buy this package and save a few hours.
New this year is a section in the instructions to survivors concerning digital assets. You can, if you want, tell them where to find your passwords for email accounts and online banking and such.
The software is very nicely done, and guides you through creating and printing all the documents. Docs print with instructions on how to get them signed and what needs to be notarized and so on.
The only drawback is that Nolo makes each edition obsolete in about 18 months, and requires you to pay for an update.
But if you want to handle these important end of life matters ahead of time, and your situation isn't very unusual, and if you don't live in Louisiana, you can't go wrong.
Buy this now, prepare the documents, and spare your survivors a lot of trouble and expense.