Zimedcode.com Review:Institute for Medical Coding Training in Chennai - ZiMedcode Chennai - Institute for Medical Coding Training in Chennai. ZiMedcode's Medical Coding Classes are conduted in Chennai by Medical Coding Specialists having extensive knowledge and experience, especially in Medical Coding. To know more aout Medical Coding Courses - get in touch with us @ 9790919660 / 9489774286.
Country: North America, US, United States
City: 77092 Houston, Texas
- Zahara Heckscher "zahara" - The best resource for career changersI've been in the workforce for about 25 years, and every time I go through a job change, I get the current edition of this book. Here's what I like about this book:
* The exercises that demonstrate how to assess your own skills, a task that is harder than it sounds.
* The helpful factual information about job searches, presented with humor
* The section on finding your calling or mission
* The guidance on informational interviewing
* The practical wisdom about handling the emotional stress of the job search
* The sensitive way that Dick Bolles discusses how his spiritual and religious beliefs influence his view of job searches and career changes, without alienating those (like me) who are not Christian.
* The kind tone that he takes throughout the book
I highly recommend it for job seekers of all ages, including those who are in the mid career stage.
- M. Smith "cenmad" - Very easy to use, removes any excuse not to have a willThis is my second time using WillMaker Plus, since I needed a new will after a divorce this year. I really liked this software the first time through a few years ago, and hoped the updated version would be just as good. Happily, it's improved and even easier to use than it was back in 2009 or so. (Not surprising, but sometimes makers mess things up by adding too many bells and whistles).
Installation was straightforward (put in the DVD, run the program, sit back and wait), and I started using the program immediately. I rarely want to read a user manual, so I'm happy to say this software really doesn't need one. It walks you through all the documents you may want to create (living trust, medical directive, power of attorney, etc.) in a simple, linear fashion. It has well-written explanations of each question with links to additional information to help you make key decisions (One executor or two? Why have a power of attorney? What should you consider when allowing financial management of your estate?). This guide can't/doesn't answer every single question, but it does point out when you might want to get an attorney's advice. It also comes with a thick legal answer book for additional guidance, so you may find the answers you need there if you don't want to invest in an attorney's opinion.
For my needs, this software was about perfect. I spent about three hours from beginning to end, then came back a week later to edit and proofread what I'd done. Then I printed everything out and was able to get the documents witnessed/notarized according to the *very* clear instructions. This is one additional *great* feature - every document prints with complete signing instructions so it's all as easy as possible.
I should mention that my estate is pretty simple, since I have no real estate, no kids, and only a cat to provide for. More complicated estates may want more personalized legal advice, but even then this is probably a really good starting point. Creating your documents here and getting them reviewed by an attorney has got to be more efficient than having the attorney write it all from scratch. Highly recommended!
- Alaskan "Bev" - My son says it's goodMy son is liking this addition to one of his newest interests, and says that the book is very helpful. The CD in the back, however, was broken when the book arrived. We don't know if that was a packaging problem, happened in mailing, or what. The book, though, is a typically well-organized ...for Dummies book.
- skeptic - Bose Solo Installation suggestionJust purchased Bose Solo from the Bose Factory store in NH.(refurbished with new warranty for 279). Sorry Amazon.com. - TV is a 47" Vizio.... Out-of-the-box and on in 5 minutes...My recommendation is to attached the optical audio cable directly to DVR box rather than to the TV... I am not an audiophile but to me it seems that you get better quality sound doing it this way. In addition, you can listen to the music channels without turning on TV set. Almost like having a separate Bose Wave sysytem. As advertised the Bose Solo makes dialogue clearer and improves the overall depth and quality of music. Certainly improves the fidelity of the music channels. My 47" Vizio fits perfectly on top. Sharp looking unit. No matter where you purchase this unit from it performs as advertised and looks good.
- jacob cherian "movie lover" - very advanced gpsGarmin nuvi 50lm 5-inch portable gps has accurate directions and is easy to operate and gives you voice guidance and map and arrow guidance to help you to get to your destination easily. The junction view and split screen is excellent it tells you which lane to stay in and which exit to take and which to avoid so you don`t take the wrong road or exit and go in the wrong direction. The maps have to be updated four times a year, but it helps you navigate to places with the most accurate and reliable directions.